

We are all here,
All who hold each other dear.
Each chair is filled, we are all at home!
Tonight let no cold stranger come;
It is not often thus around
Our old familiar hearth we're found.
Bless, then, the meeting and the spot,
For once be every care forgot;
Let gentle peace assert her power,
And kind affection rule the hour.
We're all -- all here.
-Charles Sprague
All who hold each other dear.
Each chair is filled, we are all at home!
Tonight let no cold stranger come;
It is not often thus around
Our old familiar hearth we're found.
Bless, then, the meeting and the spot,
For once be every care forgot;
Let gentle peace assert her power,
And kind affection rule the hour.
We're all -- all here.
-Charles Sprague
-


9 comments:
Cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture :)
After months of living apart with only phone calls and occasional visits, it is so nice to be LIVING under the same roof - to be a two-parent family again.
Really. . .nothing is better than this.
I am really so happy to see you all together again I'm about to cry. I hope that Nate enjoys the new job and that you finally get to spend more time together as a complete family. Cute Fall pictures!
I love the picture of Isaac behind the pumpkin! I miss you all!
I'm SO glad you're not a single mother anymore! I don't know how you did it...
Relief! I bet you are so happy to have Nate with you for so many reasons. I feel like now you can get settled into Houston as a family and without any natural disasters.
yeaaaa! big sigh of relief I'm sure:)
I am soooo relieved that you are all safe and together again! I hope Nathan's new job really will allow him more time to spend with the family.
That picture of the giant pumpkin and with the happy eyes behind it is so cute! I am so glad ya'll are all together now!
Post a Comment