NUMBER TEN. Little Tex. Little Tex. Little Tex. Big Tex.

Just cruisin' for NUMBER NINE. And a prize for anyone who can guess what Nate is thinking.

Ha ha. I totally didn't know my nachos were in this picture. Mmmmm nachos. . . Oh and say hello to the guy in the background for NUMBER EIGHT.

NUMBER SEVEN. Loaded up for the drive home with all our Fair loot.

NUMBER SIX. Cotton Candy.

Aw, who wouldn't want to eat from those pudgy little hands? NUMBER FIVE is just too cute.

Isaac and Goaty smile at each other. NUMBER FOUR.

NUMBER THREE. I almost peed my pants watching these guys on this!

Wait. Wait. Let's get a close-up of that for NUMBER TWO.

And my NUMBER ONE favorite picture is. . .

Just cruisin' for NUMBER NINE. And a prize for anyone who can guess what Nate is thinking.
Ha ha. I totally didn't know my nachos were in this picture. Mmmmm nachos. . . Oh and say hello to the guy in the background for NUMBER EIGHT.
NUMBER SEVEN. Loaded up for the drive home with all our Fair loot.
NUMBER SIX. Cotton Candy.

Aw, who wouldn't want to eat from those pudgy little hands? NUMBER FIVE is just too cute.

Isaac and Goaty smile at each other. NUMBER FOUR.

NUMBER THREE. I almost peed my pants watching these guys on this!
Wait. Wait. Let's get a close-up of that for NUMBER TWO.

And my NUMBER ONE favorite picture is. . .
Need I say more?
.
.
10 comments:
Well thanks Nate, I am glad you so nicely suggested to Emily that she post the pictures of the fair. They were totally fun. I especially love the close up picture of Clayton's face on the big boat ride. And, ummmmmmmmmm chicken fried bacon. (Actually I think it sound gross, but I'm not a bacon lover anyway!) Only in Texas.
Chicken Fried Bacon!!! THAT is awesome.
Clayton looks like he is going to barf on the dragon swing ride...hopefully he didn't! It looks like it was a lot of fun.
Chicken Fried Bacon! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that saw that. I want to request a blog if one of you ate Chicken Fried Bacon. That sounds like some crazy, deep, fat, fry daddy gone terrible wrong or possible very right! Nate I'm glad you are a great husband and a great Dad. There aren't enough great Dads in the world and that last picture captures a great one.
Nate's thinking..."Is Isaac trying to stand up?"
Those nachos look good, pudgy hands are really cute, and chicken fried bacon!?!? I'll take two. Man, now I'm hungry and it's only 10:30...
These pictures brought back some great memories of the Texas State Fair, especially feeding the baby animals and eating cotton candy. I would NEVER go on that scary ride though, so it's a good thing Nate could go this year (was it a good thing???) I want to know what the boys said when the ride was over because it looks like sheer terror in the picture.
I noticed this year that the Utah State Fair was trying to copy the fried food tradition of the Texas Fair.....but nothing beats the fried stuff that Texans come up with.
It looks like you all had a blast at the fair. I still remember going to the fair with my father.....priceless memories!
Nate is thinking "Where are Daisy and Bo?" Love the close up on the ride. Hopefully no one lost their lunch! And, of course, what is a fair without cotton candy?!?
#2 just made me snort water, spit on my scream, and possibly wake up sleeping children, in under two seconds. That is a hilarious picture.
My guess for #9 is, "Did he really just say, 'I couldn't agree with him more, I couldn't disagree with you more? Really? Is there any hope of a prayer?"
NUMBER NINE:
I can seriously watch my kids go around and around on these rides like a hundred times with the same level of clapping excitement and waving EVERY TIME. Because in moments like this I can think of nothing else but their pleasure.
But not Nate. After about the ninth time around his mind wanders to legal argument. In this picture I'm sure he's wondering if the court has subject matter jurisdiction over the plaintiff.
For many years, I have cooked chicken with bacon when I am doing Dutch oven cooking. Maybe "chicken fried bacon" will happen when I increase the bacon to the point that there is more bacon than chicken! I loved the pictures. Brings back good memories of going to the old Salt Lake Fair Grounds with Pop. He always loved seeing all the animals - especially the humongous pigs and cute piglets!
Post a Comment