Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wherever There is Injustice. . .


we'll be there!
(brrrum ba bum bumm bum bum bum)

One for each other and all for one,
The
three brave amigos are we!
Brother to brother and everyone
The
three brave amigos are we!
Wherever they need us
Our destinies lead us
Amigos we're always together!
Wherever we go
We're
three brave amigos
And we'll be
amigos forever
We are The
Three Amigos!
We are The
Three Amigos!
We are The
Three AAAaaaaaaaaaaa. . .migos!



HaPpY HallOwEeN!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

And for some, maybe getting a bag full of toosie rolls is their El Guapo....

They look so darling. What a great idea!

debs said...

El Guapo (Jesse) loved it. You're so clever, Emily!

Jenny said...

By far the coolest costumes I saw this Halloween. Perfect idea.

Cami said...

Very cute. I love it! Did you get lots of "Those are the cutest costumes I've seen all night" comments?

Emily said...

ha ha Cami - actually we're starting to wonder if "The Three Amigos" is a Mormon thing (sort of like the way Mormons drink egg nog by the mug full rather than in shots) because NOBODY could guess who they were! "Hey! more pirates!" and a "Alright! let's hear a little Mariachi music!" were the two most common remarks!

Our neighbors' relatives from Mexico just about killed over laughing though - they gave the boys TONS of "cincos" (and candy) and jabbered away in Spanish with them all night - especially Briggs (the cutest chico of them all!)

Allison said...

Awwww, those are the cutest little amigos I've ever seen. I now have so many lines from that movie running through my head, I am going to have to go watch it! Seeing your costumes always makes me excited for when I have more than one kid and can make them dress up in themed costumes!

Gina Rochelle said...

Super fun idea!

Emily said...

ha ha - I just read your comment again, nobody. We rented "the Three Amigos" last weekend and Nate busted up so hard at that part - even though he knew it was coming and could quote it word for word. Ah, good times.

Liz said...

Love your creative mind Emily!!!

Melissa said...

The costumes were cute, but what really cracked me up were the poses and expressions that matched the movie characters. It looks like the boys really got into it!
Also.....awesome jack o lanterns!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love creative costumes. Of course you would think of something so darling.

Cameron said...

Oh, how cute!!!! You are so creative!

Big Jay said...

I can't explain it. But I drink egg nog by the mug full. I can't control myself. I know it isn't normal but I do it anyway.