If you could have 100 anything what would it be?
100 Days of perfect weather? 100 $$$? 100 Pounds disappear? 100 Pairs of shoes? 100 Exotic vacations? 100 Admiring fans? 100 Amazing talents? 100 You's? (wow! think of the multi-tasking!) 100 Blog comments??????? (hint, hint) 100 Thanksgiving dinners in a row? (oh wait, that sounds too much like a food version of "Groundhog Day") 100 Christmas presents? Or 100 more blog posts from ME???
So seriously - what is it that you just CANNOT get enough of???
. . .
Clayton says he wants 100 houses. Why? (as I gag at the thought) Because he wants to "have enough places for all the poor people to live." (I take back my gag.)

Isaac says he wants 100 faces on one big head. Yikes!

Brigham first said he wanted 100 chicken nuggets until Isaac made fun of him and then he changed his mind to 100 balls.
Already done.
.

Isaac says he wants 100 faces on one big head. Yikes!

Already done.
.
25 comments:
I'll start. I want 100 days with Nate in Europe. Maybe not all at once but throughout a lifetime.
I'd also take 100 thousand dollars.
I want to finish 100 projects on our house.
100 chicken nuggets don't sound bad either, I bet between me and Brigs we'd get pretty close.
100 thousand dollars sounds really nice to me, too. I'd also love 100 chances to pause time or go back in time...just in case, but that is getting a little Sci-Fi.
These kinds of questions always launch me into fantasy land. Thanks Emily. I'll have to go with 100 wishes. That way I can spread out the goodness over time.
DOH! Big Jay stole my answer!
Unbelievable.
Congratulations on 100 posts!
Clayton is sweet.
Since i have to think of a new one because I will not be a copycat....
I'd say 100 full expense paid vacations to anywhere in the world. WHOO HOO! That should be enough for a while.
I would love to have 100 days where my kids actually obey (consecutively would be nice).
Maybe after 100 days it would become a habit. Wouldn't that be nice?!?
Congrats on 100 posts. I would have to say I like Cami's answer. I want that too!
Wow, 100 posts! I can't wait for the next 100!! You know, I was trying to think of a really fun time we had as a family, and I'd have to say it was at Disney World. So, I'd like to have 100 (non-consecutive) days at Disney World with my family. On a more serious note, what I wouldn't give to have 100 more days with my mom who passed away 2yrs ago. For those of you who still have your moms here, call them and tell them that you love them. :)
cameron: A coworker of mine goes to Disney World every year. The second time I heard he was going I asked him why he goes back, and he replied that his family had been there 8 times, and that it's just one of those vacations his family really likes. Turns out he has like 200,000 shares of Disney stock, so they totally fly him out there and give his family the royal treatment. Which totally begs the question of what is he doing working with me right? I have the same question.
A 100 year judge-ship for Nate in Dallas.
100 comments on a blog post is a worthy goal.
I'd go for 100 channels of college football.
Em,
You might just get your 100 comment! You get way more than we do so don't complain. I would enjoy reading a 100 more blog posts from your family. The mini disaster movies are always my favorite. The blog with the footage of the kids with the chair train was so funny!
Most of all I would like to get back to my nick name slimy and loose the 100 pounds. More than likely I will eat 100 chicken nuggets and die in less than a 100 days.
Jeff said 100 Baku Guns (no idea).
Laird said 100 fire trucks.
I'd say 100 well trained horses...that way I could choose a different one every day. Or 100 days of nothing to do but read nad be with family. That souns pretty good too.
I hate to sound materialistic, but if I had 100 million dollar bills (Is there such a bill?) I could do some really fun things for my family and the world, like buy Emily and Nate's house in Dallas for 10 times what they are asking; buy 100 well-trained horses for Mandy, and pay someone else to feed them in the winter; give Mark a gift certificate to Home Depot and ksl.com to finish his 100 home projects; give 100 ski passes to Dave and Alli, along with a ski-out-the-door condo complete with nanny so that Alli could ski with Dave; give Ruben and Melanie 100 round-trip tickets to Mexico, and landslide insurance; take my granchildren, when they are older, to Africa and South America to help poor villagers build something; and give 100 interest-free loans to people Tim is working with in Central America.
I agree that 100 wishes is more practical....but 100 million dollars is more specific!
Hey, I just heard on the news that the Obama campaign outspent McCain by 100 million dollars. They copied my wish (to have the money...NOT to become president)!
Woooo hoooo! Way to dream big, mom. And about Obama's campaign spending - it sounds like you could have definitely put 100 million dollars to better use.
I seriously enjoyed being "launched into fantasy land" and must say that you all came up with winner ideas. Kids that obey. 100 horses. Chances to re-live or re-do our best or worst moments. Baku guns. Wishes. Ha ha . . . I'm still laughing at Addison's comment. . .
Well, you all deserve 100 of all those things!
Here's the weird thing though -
MOST things that I just totally love, once I started imagining 100 of them, they sort of lost their value. So for the time being, all I need is one husband, one Clayton, one Isaac, one Brigham, one house, and one European vacation. . . for now.
Except 100 chicken mcnuggets right? I mean, those are delicious.
ha ha - you're right there ARE still some things that I'd definitely be happy with 100 of.
like 100 comments.
(only 78 more to go. . .)
_ _
00
\__/
How about 100 nights of 8-10 hours of sleep? Right now that is sounding very nice...
I think I would take 100 days of my house always being clean. And of course the only way that would happen is if our we went on a 100 day family vacation- I think as long as Jason could be with us and the money would not run out I could definitely enjoy 100 days in Florida with my husband and kids and no house to clean.
100 comments?! I'd be thrilled to get 10! :) But I'll comment for a good cause. I'm easy to please, I'll take the 100 wishes or 100 million dollars. Heck, I'll even settle for 100 chicken nuggets right now! Maybe 100 days of perfect weather, it's getting too cold too quickly for me.
Post a Comment