This is a difference between moms and dads. I would have been so focused on getting everyone out the door I wouldn't have had the perspective to see this as funny. Even though it totally is.
B. Jay - I've known dads who were so focused on getting everyone out the door that they didn't check to see if all the kids were wearing shoes - like my cousin when he was left to bring the kids to church. But I can't believe you'd just let a kid go to church like this! :)
although. . . that would be. . . no I shouldn't even think such things.
I love Isaac's sense of humor (but I don't have to deal with him on a daily basis). These pictures will be priceless when he grows up to be some famous person.
6 comments:
You are right, he absolutely cannot go to church like that. I mean, where is is tie?
Good job on grabbing the camera.
Ha ha - I laughed so hard at your comment, Olivia -
And Christina - you have to know that my camera (probably like yours) has become an appendage.
And about a reason to love Isaac - I just have to add that after yesterday I needed ANY reason I could think of. . .
This is a difference between moms and dads. I would have been so focused on getting everyone out the door I wouldn't have had the perspective to see this as funny. Even though it totally is.
B. Jay - I've known dads who were so focused on getting everyone out the door that they didn't check to see if all the kids were wearing shoes - like my cousin when he was left to bring the kids to church. But I can't believe you'd just let a kid go to church like this! :)
although. . . that would be. . . no I shouldn't even think such things.
I love Isaac's sense of humor (but I don't have to deal with him on a daily basis). These pictures will be priceless when he grows up to be some famous person.
Post a Comment