Clayton is really into writing these books - with pretty much all the same plot and himself as the main character. He wrote Space Explorers (volume 2) for Nate actually, as he just reminded me, and gave it to him for Christmas. Right about the time he discovered that books can also be made into movies. And because he thinks I can do ANYTHING, he has been begging me ever since to help him turn one of his books into a movie. So yesterday, while Isaac was at a friends house (this is only relevant if you know Isaac, and know that I can't be preoccupied at the computer for five minutes while he's around - and especially not with his "best super-rescuer" buddy, Clayton) we put this together. I thought it turned out very cute (despite Clayton's disappointment and frustration trying to make it look "real") and I especially love his sound effects - his own addition.

6 comments:
I think I just got the best video-editing compliment EVER!
Clayton's friend watched this and said, "I already saw that once on Reading Rainbow"
Wow.
Well you can tell Clayton that I think that it looks completely real and that I love the book. I found the mail character especially handsome and brave.
I can't wait to see the next production about explorer Issac.
I am with you on the light sabers. If you don't get them, boys just use anything else they can find so just give in. And hey, I think that 10 green notes in a row is worth a light saber. What fierce Jedis you are raising.
The video is soo cute! Clayton is sounding so old, I can't believe it. You will have to teach Clayton how to use the video camera soon...that was my favorite toy in the entire world!
Clayton is right, you CAN do anything. I love that video. And, well, all your videos. I turn to the hermit crab one whenever I need a laugh. I love his sound effects. It is such a boy thing.
Awesome video and book Clayton! I loved it, music, pictures, sound effects, story and all! Nice work both of you. Emily, you're amazing at making videos. I can't wait to see Isaac's.
HA! Reading Rainbow---that's awesome!
The movie is great! My favorite is the inflection on "Clayton has the flag" and then of course, subsequently being the winner for the moon.
This might be a family favorite.
Post a Comment