
Through absolutely no introduction nor (initial) encouragement from his parents (being the great sports mom that I'm NOT) or siblings, books, television, music, activities, or friends - Brigham has fallen madly and devoutly in love with baseball.
So in honor of Briggs and his darling obsession, we celebrated his third birthday in true Briggy-Baseball fashion! The highlights being: The cutest baseball cupcakes and brownie mitt you've ever seen. Followed by presents: baseball books, baseball clothes, baseball gear, and Mariner's tickets! (thanks to all who indulged him!)

And lastly, a game of ball.
Three cheers for the home team! We couldn't have won without you Briggs!
Three cheers for the home team! We couldn't have won without you Briggs!

.
9 comments:
Oh I LOVE that last picture. And Em, you always make the most darling cakes. I love it! Happy Birthday Briggy!
Wow! What a fabulous birthday party.....and what a fabulous baseball player!
Did you ever recover the ball from the drain? (I guess it was a good thing that Brigham got a couple of baseball sets, if you didn't).
I loved the pictures and the video!
Happy Birthday Briggs!
Love those pictures of him! The baseball stance is hilarious.
My brother taught Bo to say "I'm three at last!" and he yelled it with exuberance, unable to say three properly. Seems like yesterday...:(
Happy Three Years Old Brigham!
Yeah, that really was the first pitch of the game and Briggy knocked the ball into the drain - which we never recovered. Thankfully he was well-supplied with baseballs for his birthday and we brought along an extra.
So CUTE! Happy birthday Briggy-boo. I see some professional baseball in the future for that guy. He's got some serious technique already!
I love when children develop their own opinions. What a cute party and a very darling boy!
I can't believe how good at baseball he is! I've never seen a just three-year-old bat like that. And you Emily throw the best parties in the world. You are so creative with the cakes and decorations and activities. Your kids sure are lucky. I love the video!
Great hand/eye coordination. Now if Brig can just learn to drop the bat B4 he runs the bases!
I love his batting stance!
Post a Comment