Then you have met my kids.
Nate and I went to Star Trek awhile ago and we both just looked at each other across our movie theater seats with the same exact thought. Um. Wait. Didn't we leave Clayton and Isaac at home?
And just so you know (sorry if this spoils the ending for any of you), the perfectly logical, dark-eyed, pale-skinned, boy with the bowl haircut ended up with the girl. And the rebellious, smart-mouthed, orange-haired, trouble-maker became a successful captain. There is hope. There is hope.
Live long and prosper. . .
.
.
5 comments:
I totally saw the resemblance as well! They were both endearing characters.....as are your boys.
Hahahaha That is GREAT! Good movie, too :)
wow - the resemblance is uncanny
do you recommend the movie - we are fans of jj abrams and have wondered what he brought to star trek
It's really more of their *personalities* that strike an uncanny resemblance. . .
I loved the movie. I would recommend it to anyone - even non-trekies like me. Incredibly well done.
The first thing Mom said about the movie when she told me about it was how it was just like watching Clayton and Isaac. Now I have to see it. I'll try to take Mark in the near future.
Post a Comment