What's the saying? You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone?
. . . uhhhh, or is that a song??
. . . uhhhh, or is that a song??
Well, you also don't know what you've got 'til it's back! I cannot tell you how much I love resting my over-worked-out-of-shape-stayin-up-too-late-runny-nosed-pastry-stuffed-pregnant self in my bed. . . MY bed. . . my BED!
After camping since August, it's nice to finally have furniture. And even though I am fully aware that this late-in-coming post is proof of my laziness and procrastination, (yes, it has really taken me two whole months to unpack and organize all our stuff) It still feels good to finally be livin' like kings. . .
Master Bedroom
Dining Room
Living Room
Front Entrance
Kitchen
Loft
Kids Room 1
Kids Room 2
Now I'm crossing my fingers that we don't move again in the Fall.
.
.
6 comments:
Totally hear you! I cannot wait to have my own space, with my own things, in my own house. I am so tired of telling my boys, "We already have one of those. It is just pack somewhere in the storage unit." I think it will be like Christmas when we finally get everything back out. Actually it will almost be Christmas, so maybe I will be able to forgo presents. You think?
I am so glad that you finally get to be back to normal. I hope that you get to stay there a little longer so that you don't have to do it all again soon.
Oooo, could I please know the origin of the little white desk in the kids' room? I've been looking for something just like that!
ML - hmmmm. . . I think I got it at Toys R Us. But it was $pricy$ -
We had a little table from Ikea for a while. The chairs were tippy and it was impossible to clean. But it was cheap. and cute.
Ikea. Excellent.
And...Archimedes, did you perchance notice that the candles were letters?
1-H
2-A
3-P
4-P
5-Y
6-B
7-I
8-R
9-T
10-H
11-D
12-A
13-Y
:)
Yea! That's exciting! Everything looks great!
What a transformation! Now I have to come back to visit just to experience all the cool furniture. I love seeing the final pictures. Everything looks so good and I love how you organize the kid's room. I also hope you don't have to move again in the Fall (except if it were to Salt Lake). If that were the case I would help you get everything unpacked again. Is there ANY possibility that would ever happen?
Post a Comment