Friday, August 21, 2009

Family. Family. Family.

Ah, family. I love my family.

It's a rare thing when we're all together in the same city. At the same time. And amazing that it ACTUALLY happened this summer - we were able to see EVERYONE on both sides of the family.

Fortunately
we took pictures of all of us together. Unfortunately. . . at 7 months pregnant, I was not looking like my best-beautiful-skinny-self. But alas, will I ever be???

Family in Seattle


Now you know where Brigham gets those beautiful blue eyes. . .

All the boy cousins. . .


Family in Salt Lake City


We just keep getting bigger and bigger. . .

Mom and Dad

"The Sisters"

Grandma and Grandpa with all 10 grandchildren

Cracks. Me. Up.

Our Little Family


Wow - I should really brush my hair more often.

Aw, I love those chubbo-cheeks. . .

and the fact that my kids can't stand still for more than two seconds to take a picture. . .

and Clayton's expression when the photographer puts a stuffed duck on her head to get him to smile.



Ah, family. I love my family.
.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks again Jenny for sending me the CD of pictures. Your photographer friend did such a great job - tell her thank you as well.

Stephanie said...

I love seeing pictures of extended family. I remember meeting your sisters years ago and now they are all grown up (with kids of their own). Fun, fun!

Melissa said...

FAMILY....There's no greater joy!!

Jenny said...

I'm glad you got the pictures and that you had the patience to wait for them to upload. I absolutely love the picture of you and Nate. Both of you look so good.

The Gunnerson Family said...

What?! Where is the picture of me? I thought we were like family! Actually I am really mad at myself for not taking some pictures when we got together. I wanted some of us and some of the boys playing. I am so glad that you were able to see everyone on your trip this summer.

Emily said...

Grrr - me too. I have the picture of all the boys in the dumpster. . . it's hilarious. But I wish I would have taken a picture of us!!!!!

And, Olivia - after all those nights on the trampoline, camping, and long bus trips with the cheer squad?? We practically ARE family. Ah, the glory days. . .