I never took pictures of my other pregnancies.
I sort of wish I had.
Here I am at 10 weeks. I remember taking this picture and totally thinking that I already looked pregnant. Ha!
Now 30 weeks (and 30 pounds) later I'm wondering if I'll ever have that 10 week body again. . .
So here's the line up:
(starting at 10 weeks and then approx. every 6 weeks)

Well, this little girl definitely feels petite compared to my nearly 10-pound baby boys. The Doc. thinks so too - no reason to induce early this time.
Here's hoping for October 7th!
(but with contractions every 5 minutes - here's at least hoping she waits until my mom comes tonight!)
Wish me luck!
.
I sort of wish I had.
Here I am at 10 weeks. I remember taking this picture and totally thinking that I already looked pregnant. Ha!
Now 30 weeks (and 30 pounds) later I'm wondering if I'll ever have that 10 week body again. . .So here's the line up:
(starting at 10 weeks and then approx. every 6 weeks)
Well, this little girl definitely feels petite compared to my nearly 10-pound baby boys. The Doc. thinks so too - no reason to induce early this time.
Here's hoping for October 7th!
(but with contractions every 5 minutes - here's at least hoping she waits until my mom comes tonight!)
Wish me luck!
.
11 comments:
Good luck! Great pictures. Sheralie won't hear of it.
Three days to go. Oh I am so jealous. You look fantastic by the way.
Yea! Good luck! I hope she waits for your mom to get there, too. We can't wait to get the exciting news!
Good Luck! I hope everything goes smoothly and that your mom is all settled in and ready for action!
Haha I wish I had checked the family website before I commented... looks like I was too late! Congratulations, I can't wait to see some pictures of my new niece!!!
What!?!? Did you already have her? That's what it looks like from Becca's comment. I was just getting on here to tell you good luck and how excited I am, but now I am just in agony wondering if you have already had her and I can't wait to find out!
I'm with Allison on that one! Why doesn't anyone let us know? I hope everything is alright and that mom gets there soon to help! Congratulations!
According to your chart I should have a brand new baby in just a few short months. How exciting.
You look great.
Congratulations Emily! Mom just called us and we are so excited to see pictures of our newest niece. I also can't wait to hear the reactions of your boys. They are going to make the cutest and funnest big brothers around!
I've been so bad about checking blogs! glad I caught ya before the baby came! Good luck! so happy for you!
Yeah a baby girl! It gives me hope that I might not end up with only boys
I wish I had taken prego pics too. I really don't have any. Thank goodness for fast babies even if grandma doesn't make it.
Post a Comment