As you can see, Nate has been home all week on paternity leave.I love this picture. . . it's just. . . so. . . so. . . Nate.
And so Isaac.
If I would have snapped this five minutes earlier you would have seen cute-pink Eliza cooing and kicking on the couch, Briggy jumping off the table flailing his sword and shouting "On guard!", and Clayton on the floor building a remote-control Lego contraption. Yup. That's our kingdom. And we've been so spoiled this week to have the king in the castle.
Thanks Honey, for all your help this week (the queen especially appreciates getting all that extra beauty sleep).
Seriously, Nate. Can't you just retire already? Then we could hang out like this all day. . . everyday. . . like this. . . forever?
.
4 comments:
Classic photo. It was so fun to talk you! Good luck as the paternity leave ends. Too bad it can't be longer :)
This picture cracks me up. A win win situation, right?
Paternity leave from where? Brian asks me approximately every 48 hours what Nate is up to. I consistently reply that I have no idea, to which Brian asks, "So what in the world does she blog about?" Hee hee...
Ha ha - good question. He's actually still doing the clerkship (until the end of December). Then who knows?? I hope he figures it out soon though. . .
Post a Comment