Seriously. We can't keep our eyes off beautiful Eliza.
We're utterly enchanted.
So here are a few more pictures of our 5-day-old baby girl. . .
Life really doesn't get any sweeter than this.
We're utterly enchanted.
So here are a few more pictures of our 5-day-old baby girl. . .
Life really doesn't get any sweeter than this.
All The Boys Are In Love I am surprised, actually, at the calming charm this baby has in our home. The boys have been so sweet, curious, and helpful.
Enchanting Eliza
Baby Doll
Chubbo Cheeks
The Little Sister
Princess Eliza: Future Jedi
Sleeping BeautyThis is my favorite. Aw, I could just melt. Right now. Looking at those rosy cheeks, porcelain skin, perfect mouth, and black curls. Not to mention my charming boys.
We love you, sweet Eliza.
Welcome home.
.
10 comments:
Aww, those are sweet. She definitely fits in with those boys--in a girly way of course :) I love her chubby cheeks too. How are you feeling Emily?
I want to be there! Isaac's face in the first picture is so sweet, like he could look at her forever. I hope Eliza is a good baby, she looks so calm and sweet.
Oh how sweet! almost thou convincest me to have another baby...
Wow, Mandy and I commented at the exact same time!
how sweet. I bet your boys are excited to have someone to be Princess Lea, I know mine were.
A baby girl does amazing things to a home. I wish I could hold her!
Congratulations! Your family is now the opposite of ours (boy, boy, boy, girl/ girl, boy, boy, boy). Deb commented on how much she looks like Nate in the picture where he's holding her.
oooooohhhh I am melting! I LOVE the pic with the three big bros. LOVE LOVE LOVE it:)
So, sometimes I don't think that people's babies are cute. I try not to lie and say, "Oh what a cute baby", so instead I'll say something nice that is still true. "Look at all that hair. How adorable!" "Oh my goodness, look at her/him". "I just love babies." "He/She is so precious." You know, something that makes the parents feel good without letting them know my true feeling.
So you know that when I say this, it is totally true... SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I love babies that have full cheeks (and legs!), tons of dark hair, and big brothers who love her. I am glad that she is bringing a sense of peace and love into your home. It is so fun to see the big brothers so enamored by her. I just couldn't be happier for you.
I just heard at book club that you had a girl. I'm bad at keeping in touch with blogs, but I had to come take a look. She's beautiful! You and your family look great, congratulations! (and we still miss you here)
Post a Comment