Friday, December 4, 2009

Houston. . .We Have Snow

It snowed today. Yup, that's right. Snow again. In Houston. For the second time in like a thousand years. Have I mentioned Houston weather before? I have??? Well that's because it's crazy. Has it always been crazy? Or just since we moved here? It snowed last year too. I blogged about it. (one of my all-time favorite posts)

And like always. . . magical things happen when it snows.


The kids practically exploded out of school today - into the glorious (wet) snow. And all the Asian and Middle-Eastern parents expressed their disapproval of me toting my baby around outside in the cold. She stayed warm and dry - no worries.





Nate came home from work early to have a snowball fight with the boys. It took us so long to find, dig out, and cobble together the winter clothes that by then it had already stopped snowing.






(love this of Clayton.)


Oh well. . . winter was a blast while it lasted.
So until the next snowstorm -
we'll just enjoy Briggy singing about it.

Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow.

.

.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love that picture of Eliza so much I could wallpaper my house with it.

The Gunnerson Family said...

I was just going to ask if I had permission to use Eliza's image for wallpaper in my new house! Now maybe we can get a discount and buy it in bulk.

Just so you know, you have more snow than us. Here's dreaming of a white Christmas. I am glad the boys had a good time while it lasted.

Emily said...

How fun that you got snow again! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I love that picture of Eliza too and the one of Clayton...and Brigham's face in the one below it. :)

Sheralie said...

I love your comments about disapproval from Asian parents . . . I have decided people here do not believe in the germ theory. Rather they have an incredible fear of getting their heads wet or feet wet. We like to play in the warm rain here and cause considerable consternation because of it :) Your children look so happy!!! So jealous of the cold.

Nikki said...

I love all the pictures.! send some snow to ohio please.