Well, Christmas is over and I've already boxed up and put away most of our Christmas decorations.
Here are a few pictures that make me want to get it all out again.
Aw. . . I miss Christmas.
Aw. . . I miss Christmas.








And here are a few more that make me laugh out loud. . .
Oh, Lolly-Lollipop!
You can say that again!And now at the request of my mom. . .
Here is Briggy singing a few Christmas songs, including "O Christmas Tree" in German (for my mom), "Sing Noel", and "We Wish You A Merry Christmas". After singing the second verse, Brigham told me that "Piggy pudding doesn't taste very good" and laughed hysterically when I sang back to him, "Then bring us some Briggy pudding. . ."
Oh, he is so cute. I just want to bottle him. . . and keep him like this. . . forever.
(even if he reprimands Isaac at the end of the video for decorating the Christmas tree during his performance.)
We hope your Christmas was just as magical!
.


5 comments:
I love that microscope picture. Love it.
A million thanks for posting Brigham's songs. It is MOST precious and I watched it many times. You are BEST Briggy!
Love,
Grandma
Baby under the tree is just precious!
Where did you get that marble works set? We had one as kids and loved it.
ah man I'm doing it again, commenting under a mysterious identity. This is Rochelle
Okay, as darling as that whole video is, the very end, whispering a reprimand, takes the cake! He is DARLING!
Post a Comment