Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pretty In Pink


I love pink. I have never loved pink. Not ever. But now. . .
I love pink.


I just put away Eliza's little baby clothes and pulled out all the 6-month clothes. It felt like Christmas Morning already.
And I know this is long overdue, but I just can't help but thank all of you who contributed to the most adorable closet-full of clothes any little girl could ever dream of!
You make me (Er. . . I mean Eliza) feel like such a princess!!


And to everyone else who recently sent pink our way. . .



.

4 comments:

Happy Hastings' said...

What a doll!! Little girls do make you love pink!!! I was the same way!

becca said...

Awww I LOVE HER!!! Such a cute picture :) And all those clothes! What a lucky little girl! (And mom... haha).

Sheralie said...

There is nothing like girl clothes after a few rounds of the boys! Super cute.

Mandy and Brian said...

Emily, Eliza is getting so beautiful! She just looks like such a little girl with her fine features, dark eyes, and coy little smile. I miss you all!