Way. Too. Fast.

And I have a hunch that that's the tune I'm going to be singing from here on out. . .
Already I miss my soft and warm little Eliza who used to mold herself into my arms - so perfectly.
She'll be 4 months next week. And in the last month has lost most of her thick shock of newborn hair. Only a few straggly strands remain (which Nate wants me to cut). Luckily it's growing in again - dark again.
At four months, Eliza has more Sunday dresses than the Queen of France. She is still the star of the show around here and is continually showered with attention and affection. 4-month-old Eliza is deliciously cute.
Here are a few of my favorite January pictures of our beautiful girl.
Here she is at the beginning of the month when those cute little red shoes still fit and when she was still flaunting a full head of hair.
And here is the face I see so often. . .
A face that everyone says looks just like her brothers.
I love purple.
Isn't she stunning in purple?
I wore a purple Arabian costume once during a high school show choir performance. Afterward, my dad told me I looked stunning in purple. And I've loved purple ever since.
Besides my arms, this is Eliza's other favorite spot - the center of it all.
Yum! Is this cute enough???
I love baby tights. . .
And kissable little baby toes. . .
And chocolatey-docklety eyes. . .
And tucked-in bottom lips
that look like a Cabbage Patch doll.
What can I say?
I love this little girl.
.
Already I miss my soft and warm little Eliza who used to mold herself into my arms - so perfectly.
She'll be 4 months next week. And in the last month has lost most of her thick shock of newborn hair. Only a few straggly strands remain (which Nate wants me to cut). Luckily it's growing in again - dark again.
At four months, Eliza has more Sunday dresses than the Queen of France. She is still the star of the show around here and is continually showered with attention and affection. 4-month-old Eliza is deliciously cute.
Here are a few of my favorite January pictures of our beautiful girl.
Here she is at the beginning of the month when those cute little red shoes still fit and when she was still flaunting a full head of hair.
And here is the face I see so often. . .
A face that everyone says looks just like her brothers.
I love purple.Isn't she stunning in purple?
I wore a purple Arabian costume once during a high school show choir performance. Afterward, my dad told me I looked stunning in purple. And I've loved purple ever since.
Besides my arms, this is Eliza's other favorite spot - the center of it all.
Yum! Is this cute enough???I love baby tights. . .
And kissable little baby toes. . .And chocolatey-docklety eyes. . .
And tucked-in bottom lips
that look like a Cabbage Patch doll.
What can I say?
I love this little girl.
.
8 comments:
Oh so loverly! Maybe we can arrange a marriage? I have three boys you know :)
Oh my goodness she is adorable! She is growing so fast and I LOVE that I can at least watch her grow through pictures, since I can't see her in person. She is the best dressed girl I know. I can't even decide which picture is the cutest. The first picture is perfect, the purple dress pictures are stunning, and the last picture makes me want to pick her up and kiss her.
Oh. My. Goodness. How cute is that first picture?? I can't even stand it. She's just precious! I hope I get to meet her before she's in middle school :)
GAH!!! I LOVE that first picture. She is SO ADORABLE!!!!
She is such a doll. I love her big brown eyes and cute little smile.
Looks to me like you figured out the girl thing JUST FINE. What a doll. Those little red shoes make my heart sing. And so does the purple story.
Adorable!!! I love all of those dresses and my favorite picture is the first one too! :)
Oh she is so precious! I just want to kiss her cute cheeks and adorable little fingers and toes!
Post a Comment