My aunt Ann and Corinne Madden (my team-teacher from Chicago) and my friend Lauren could also be added to this collage if I had your pictures.
Happy Birthday to me! (And anyone else born on January 14th)
.
Happy Birthday to me! (And anyone else born on January 14th)
.
9 comments:
Oh, oops. that middle picture is Emily Watson (British actress).
Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Emily! I hope your kids are extra helpful for you today. :)
Happy Birthday Emily. I love reading your blog. I hope your day is fantastic!!!
Happy Bday! So so jealous that you share it with LL! So not fair:)
Happy Birthday yesterday Em!! Love and miss you!
YOU are the best things that ever happened on Jan 14th!
I tried to call you, and when you didn't answer, I did some fun imagining about all of the fun things you might be doing on the night of your birthday. I hope some of them were true.
Love you lots,
Mom
Happy Birthday!
Jesse & Deb
I hope you had a great birthday. I hope you ate lots of great food. I hope you were spoiled rotten.
Happy Belated B-day:). I have no doubt that you will some day be just as revered and appreciated for what you do. You are superwoman! I am always amazed by what a great mom you are and all of the other accomplishments as well:).
Post a Comment