I snapped some pictures of Eliza in her Easter dress (she'll turn 6 months on Easter). I figured I better post them now - otherwise you won't see them until after Easter has come and gone (after I have recuperated from the marathon weekend I have planned). And who cares about Easter shoes and hats then?. . . okay, I do. I'll love Eliza in her Easter dress until the day I die - no matter what time of year!


Happy Easter!
.



7 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Eliza's dress!
I got an error posting my first comment, so posted it again. I looks like it went through after all. So, here is a 3rd comment just to reiterate my love for her dress. :-)
so sweet!
Too cute!
Oh man. I never knew Easter could be so cute.
Even with the prettiest dress on, her eyes are what capture my attention the most. Adorable!
Awwww...SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment