Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Dad Is Awesome








Nate. When it comes to dads, you are superb. Even with your busy schedule you still find (and make) lots of time for our family. Thanks for always saving your strongest, bravest, smartest, sweetest, happiest, and best parts for us. Happy Father's Day!

We love you. . .
.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Love the shirts, but I really LOVE that picture of Eliza! So cute!

Sheralie said...

You are pretty awesome too, Emily. You are so incredibly festive, I am continually in awe at your planning and skills.

becca said...

What a cute idea with the shirts! I love that last picture of the boys. And Eliza... I don't know what to say. That little girl just keeps getting more and more adorable! She makes the best faces!

Happy Hastings' said...

I wish I was as creative as you!!! You really know how to make something fun without going too over the top! Where do you come up with these ideas?! Your kids are all getting so big, and I LOVE being able to peak in on you guys with this blog! Keep up the good work :)