It's a girl?!?!! Congratulations! Perfect. Eliza gets a sister so close to her age and you get to use all that darling girl stuff you already have. I am super excited for you!
Hello Emily! I am super excited for ya! I might have to find our family a place to live in Conroe by the 1st of the year and was wondering if you had any advice. Jason might have a job at the Conroe District Attorneys office.
Emily, I am SO HAPPY that they were wrong in your initial ultrasound! I told you not to put too much stock in what they say at 13 weeks. I am so excited for you, and for Eliza. I hope and pray that I can continue to follow in you pattern of having children! I would have another after this one if someone would promise me I could get a sister for this little one! Yay, Yay, Yay! Best Christmas present ever.
16 comments:
Whoa! Congratulations! Eliza will be thrilled to have a little buddy!
yay Yay YAY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Another girl? Congratulations and how exciting!
It's a girl?!?!! Congratulations! Perfect. Eliza gets a sister so close to her age and you get to use all that darling girl stuff you already have. I am super excited for you!
Congratulations Emily!!!! And another girl how perfect.
Hello Emily! I am super excited for ya! I might have to find our family a place to live in Conroe by the 1st of the year and was wondering if you had any advice. Jason might have a job at the Conroe District Attorneys office.
Conroe - awesome. We're headed to a Christmas party at a ranch out there tomorrow.
Alli and Jen - surprised it's another girl? Yep. Me too. But so so happy.
Doesn't the word SISTERS sound wonderful?
Whaaaaat? Congratulations!
LOVE the bow on the sonogram! Congratulations!!
Did you ever know that you're my hero?
Yay Emily!!!! :) Congratulations - this is great! We're so happy for you.
Maria
The girls are catching up. I'm so excited! What more can I say than Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!
Emily, I am SO HAPPY that they were wrong in your initial ultrasound! I told you not to put too much stock in what they say at 13 weeks. I am so excited for you, and for Eliza. I hope and pray that I can continue to follow in you pattern of having children! I would have another after this one if someone would promise me I could get a sister for this little one! Yay, Yay, Yay! Best Christmas present ever.
yeah. . . I'm glad 11 weeks really is too early to tell. Because at 20 weeks, this little baby is 100% GIRL!
YAY! Congratulations. And you just know May babies are all kinds of wonderful. :)
Post a Comment