Guess what I got for Christmas??? No. Not a new camera. Something bigger. A new computer!!! Yay!! One mega-monster, kick-butt computer that will actually be able to handle my video editing software!! (Are you impressed, Mark? We finally bit the bullet and decided not to resurrect our 9-year-old law school desk top again for the 20th time.) But it means I will be without a computer for who-knows-how-long while Nate installs the new one. SO. . .I'm throwing the last of my favorite pictures from Seattle into the blogosphere tonight - while I can. These are pictures I took of the kids (mostly Eliza) just because I had time on my hands for lots of random photo shoots. Enjoy.
Love Isaac - genuine Isaac. This picture is gold.
Clayton is such a sweet older brother. These pictures capture how well he cares for his little sister.
And how much she loves him back.
Cute Eliza. 

I love her different expressions in the next few pictures. I also love her sweater and hat from Becca. Sometimes she pulls a look that is so Nate. Other times she's so Brigham, Isaac, or Clayton. And sometimes she's all Eliza (like today during sacrament meeting when she escaped under our bench and popped up again in the front row giggling and squealing with her hand over her mouth like a giddy school girl. None of the boys ever did that.)





Here she is before church on Sunday in her favorite spot again - the window by the stairs. The last picture is my favorite.




Hooray for new computers!
4 comments:
HOOORAY!!!
It is well deserved, I look forward to the many videos to come. My favorite video editing software at the moment is Sony Vegas. With Windows 7 though, Windows movie maker has made some significant progress as well so I would tinker with that first.
What cute kid! Love all of the pictures of Eliza. She really is a doll. Good-luck with the new computer. I am so technologically backward that I could still use our law-school computer and not know I was missing out on something!
hmmm - good to know, Mark. I've still been using Roxio. But the software REALLY messes with our computer. If I have the same problems with it on the new computer - I might switch back to movie maker (or something else).
Oh. My. CUTE. Eliza is darling in all those pictures. I love the sweater and hat. The boys are looking good too!
Post a Comment