Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Father and Sons Campout

Here are some random pictures of the Stake Father and Sons Camp-out taken from Nate's phone. All I have to say is that I'm sooooooooooo glad I wasn't there. The boys came home covered in mud and soot and telling stories of leeches - yuck. They loved every minute of it. And Nate is a brave brave man to take all three of the boys into the wilderness overnight. The ward breakfast was good, though. From what I hear. Still glad moms don't have to go on these things. The girls and I had a great (quiet) time at home. I finished my book in one sitting - something that hasn't happened in YEARS!










The boys can't wait for the next camp out.
Good times. . . Isaac wrote eight pages of journal about his "adventures at camp" so I know it must've been good.
.

No comments: