Eliza just started talking fake baby talk (???). She used to say Eliza and yes. Now she says Ewysha and yesh. But my favorite fake baby talk phrase recently has been,
Shop it!
don't mind if I do. tis the season. . .
I was in the Christmas aisle with Brigham.
"Oh Poops! I love Poops! Yum, can we get these?"
The guy looking at Christmas lights chuckled. I stared at the box of sprinkled marshmallows in Brigham's hands. Peeps. They're called Peeps.
I asked Brigham what he learned at school today. He pulled the corners of his mouth and eyes out with his fingers and said (he could barely talk),
"Today I learned to eat my lunch like this. You can't use any hands."
wow - getting a proper education I can see. . .
I'm sure lunch was quite the sight.
Clayton's Thanksgiving poem:
Gobble gobble gobble
a big turkey walking down
Want to gobble down the turkey?
Then kill the turkey now!
You will have a tasty meal
with a turkey on your plate.
Oh please go kill the turkey
before it gets too late!
or just go buy a frozen one.
or whatever.
Brigham came down for breakfast wearing a full suit of plastic viking armor.
"It's so I don't spill milk on my tummy."
oh if only your viking ancestors could see you now. . .
.
1 comment:
I love that Brigham calls them poops! I think I will think of him every time I see them now! Too cute.
Post a Comment