A girl in Brigham's class found him after school.
"Brigham! You left your lunch box in the classroom! And your underwear!"
I love kindergarten.
Eliza has a little plastic Cinderella which she calls, "Pwincess Guy"
sorry cinderella. that's what happens when you have only older brothers.
Today I said kind of madly,
"Eliza, come here please."
Without missing a beat she kept doing what she was doing and said (totally imitating me),
"Mmm, wha-good mannohs you have."
thanks. I try.
Eliza was playing with her dolls this morning. She had one propped up on the chair with a book on it's face.
"widda book!" she ordered.
Another was on the floor with some plastic lettuce.
"eecha spinach. eecha spinach, baby."
She hurried around with a third baby half-falling out of the baby carrier.
"where's a keys? oh no! time a-go."
While yet another (coincidence or not) slept on the "naughty step".
clearly this is what life has become these days.
Isaac has been reading a book about the Smithsonian and is discovering it's superiority to any other museum he's ever visited (i.e. it houses the real Wright Flyer and the first plane flown by Amelia Earhart). We've also been planning Eliza's birthday and thinking of party themes.
"I decided that next year I want to have a Washington D.C. birthday party."
uh, I think I may have set the standard a leeetle high taking him to San Diego for his birthday.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment