Soccer season. Was. Insane. Brigham played soccer for the first time this year. Having all three boys play seemed fair. But it also meant juggling three different team schedules - which meant three different practices each week, three different games on the weekend, and splitting our cheering squad between three different soccer teams. Oh, and all with Eliza and Lydia in tow. Whew! All I can say is that I'm glad to have a break before baseball season starts. Here are a few pictures - I didn't take very many. My hands were full. Literally. But I did manage to snap a few picture of my soccer boys in between bouncing, bundling, and feeding Lydia and doing all in my power to distract Eliza from constantly running onto the field, going after the out-of-bound balls, climbing the bleachers, raiding other people's snacks and water bottles, and digging up ant hills.


Brig played well for his first season. Of course, he's been watching his older brothers for years. He's small. But he listens well. He's fast. And he has super-human reflexes. He also did his fair share of elbowing and stealing the ball from his own teammates. But what can I say? With two older brothers, he's been trained to hold his own. 

Isaac is a maniac on (and off) the field. He's loud and energetic. Aggressive. He's exhausting to watch. But fun. He was the top scorer (by far) on his team this year and his coach genuinely seemed to like his over-the-top personality.


Clayton. Did Clayton play soccer? I don't think I actually "saw" any of his games. (which explains why I don't have any pictures of him) Sorry, Clay. I'm sure he was great. I promise next season I'll head over your way on game day more often.


.






No comments:
Post a Comment