Isaac was telling a neighbor about our friends who moved here from Philadelphia.
"Yeah, they're from the Colonies."
I will never be able to meet anyone from Philadelphia again without smiling.
Isaac looked at a book labeled New York Times Bestseller.
Isaac: What is New York Times?
"Yeah, they're from the Colonies."
I will never be able to meet anyone from Philadelphia again without smiling.
Isaac looked at a book labeled New York Times Bestseller.
Isaac: What is New York Times?
Me: It's a newspaper.
Isaac: Oh, yeah. I know what that is, it's like the Pennsylvania Gazette!
(the newspaper started by Benjamin Franklin and last published in 1815)
hmm. I guess newspapers really are a thing of the past.
I announced that Family Night treat would be ice cream cones. Isaac was pumped.
"Yes! I love ice cream cones!"
Then I pulled out the ice cream.
"What? You mean we're gonna have them with. . . with. . . ice cream?"
yep. cones with actual ice cream. could life possibly get any better?
Brigham was playing with his eyebrows.
"I think I know what eyebrows are for. They're so people can figure out where your forehead ends."
Eliza was trying to convince me to give her marshmallows for lunch.
"But marshmallows are so cute!"
clearly in Eliza's book, being "cute" justifies about anything.
Isaac: Oh, yeah. I know what that is, it's like the Pennsylvania Gazette!
(the newspaper started by Benjamin Franklin and last published in 1815)
hmm. I guess newspapers really are a thing of the past.
I announced that Family Night treat would be ice cream cones. Isaac was pumped.
"Yes! I love ice cream cones!"
Then I pulled out the ice cream.
"What? You mean we're gonna have them with. . . with. . . ice cream?"
yep. cones with actual ice cream. could life possibly get any better?
Brigham was playing with his eyebrows.
"I think I know what eyebrows are for. They're so people can figure out where your forehead ends."
Eliza was trying to convince me to give her marshmallows for lunch.
"But marshmallows are so cute!"
clearly in Eliza's book, being "cute" justifies about anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment