I miss the Emily that used to blog regularly. Maybe one day she'll be back. But for now you get the Emily that blogs randomly. Today I'm posting Easter pictures. When was Easter? Oh yeah, two months ago. And Lydia has already outgrown her cute purple Easter dress. Which just makes me all the more glad to have these pictures. . . even if Easter seems like a lifetime ago. Enjoy!
Here are my darling Easter kids. Oh I could just kiss all those faces! Matching Easter dresses are my favorite.
Eliza is such a little girl these days - no more baby. She wants nothing more than to do everything her older brothers do. And who could blame her? Look at these handsome boys!
Lydia is still all baby - and happy to be so.
She is quiet and smiley (look ate those cute new teeth!) and adored by all.
Both girls love their daddy.
Isaac put together an epic Easter story production/rock concert with the little piano keyboard Lydia got for her birthday. He presented it for us in the backyard before church. Watch out Broadway is all I have to say.
The best part of Easter was having my mom in town. The last time I spent Easter with her was eleven years ago. We were so lucky this year! We love you mom.
Happy Easter Everyone!













No comments:
Post a Comment