The girls got new matching pink dresses. They are very pink. Eliza is in heaven. I snapped a few pictures last Sunday of these little girls (who aren't quite so little anymore) playing on the stairs.
Today I took them to their (3-yr and 18-mo) doctor's appointments. Lydia is back on the growth charts - 9th percentile! She also demonstrated her walking-along-the-wall trick which impressed the doctor (since she wasn't really even crawling the last time). Eliza brought her frilly pink purse stuffed to the brim with everything (safety goggles, plastic waffles, princess shoes, Brigham's favorite stuffed hedgehog, a broken necklace, a handful of Polly Pocket clothes - not the doll, just the clothes, address label stickers, a bug catcher, and a bunch of Legos) you could possibly ever need at the doctor's office. She chatted up a storm with everyone.
Sigh. . .
My girls are growing up.








2 comments:
Those girls are so precious! They are perfect in those cuter that cute pink dresses! I love the pictures.
Any monther who survies three "energetic" boys deserves to get the pinkest dresses she can find for her beautiful little girls! They are SO adorable, Emily.
Post a Comment