Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 2013 Quote Book

We went to visit Nate's grandma in Provo. His cousin's motorcycle was parked in the driveway. Isaac and Brig were in total awe,
"Whoa! We never knew Grandma Nina drives a motorcycle!"


As we were leaving Disney. . .
Nate: Well, say good-bye to Disneyland. This is our last night.
Eliza: Um, no. I think we're just going to stay here.

don't we all wish. . .


The kids were in rafts, "cleaning the moss" out of the pond. It was very counterproductive to say the least. Here's a conversation I overheard from the shore.
Brig: I saw a snake!
Issac: You did? What did it look like?
Brig: Um. . . it looked. . . really. . . snake-ish.
Isaac: Oh yeah, I know which one your talking about. I saw that one too.



The kids were digging waterways in the sandbox. Isaac had a moment of frustration.
Isaac: Grrrr, my bridge is destroyed every time the water comes through!
Clay: It's called erosion, Isaac.
Isaac: Well, I hate erosion.

I think it's time I take my kids to see the Grand Canyon.


The boys were playing games on the trampoline. Clayton came running in with two deep bloody gouges on his knee.
Me: Ahh, what happened? What went through your knee?
Clay: My teeth.

that's one way to play "crack the egg" I guess.


Eliza came home from church with a book she made, titled "I Have Feelings". It read:

Page 1: I am sad when my mommy says I can't go swimming or have a treat.
Page 2: I am mad when mommy won't let me have a treat.
Page 3: I am happy when mommy gives me candy!

hmm. my plan to cut back on sugar is clearly taking it's toll.

No comments: