Sunday, June 23, 2013

Water Battle

 Brigham wanted to have a water fight (again) for his birthday.  My kids battle it out with the water blasters so often that they've got it down to a science.  It was fun to bring in some extra troops for this one though.  Everyone got to pick their side:  The Navy Sea Turtles (Brigham's team), The Mighty Hedgehogs (Nate's team), and The Pink Princesses (Eliza's team). And Whoooeeee!  It was a battle to behold. These kids had so much fun. I took so many pictures.



These guys started getting smart.  Look at his double-shooter here.



Oh look at poor Lydia. She got caught in the crossfire.
This is the picture I took right before my camera and I got drenched.
Love these boys. . .






This next series is my favorite. Look at Brigham in the background. . .
Ha! These little girls never even saw it coming.
good times. . .

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I so wish my boys could join in when you do things like this! They would be so happy!