Saturday, June 28, 2014

Brigham Will Be Baptized On Sunday

 I took Brigham up to the temple grounds to take some pictures before his baptism.  I had so much fun this guy.  One minute he was squinting up at the spire rattling off questions and facts about the angel Moroni, and the next minute he was quietly contemplating a bug making it's way through the dirt.  He was thoughtful and serious one minute and then I'd click my camera and he'd pull a monkey face.  He had me laughing and thinking and talking and listening the entire time.  Brigham is an absolute delight.
 Clearly I am not a professional photographer.  But luckily Brigham is very hansome and made up for that.  Here are a few pictures for the record.  If you will be in town, please come to his baptism!  And join us for food afterwards at the ranch.








 silly kid. . .


 This one is my favorite.  I sure love this blue-eyed boy of mine!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't wait to see you on Sunday! Brigham is so handsome in these pictures. I love it!

Jessica McKay said...

I love all of these pictures! You are incredible, Em.