It's usually Isaac who has me doubled-over-on-the-floor laughing my eyes out. But sometimes I just really get a kick out of Clayton's nerdy sense of humor. This weekend I heard him chuckling to himself in the other room. He brought this in and said, (laughing so hard he could barely talk) "Mom, I just wrote something funny." He also thinks it's funny to add an H to words that already have a P and laughed himself silly over Hippophotamus, Helicophter, and Phoop.

Speaking of phoop. . .
calling your teacher names (without the h) is NOT phunny.

neither is hitting.

Needless to say, Isaac did not have a phun weekend.
(And neither did I - lecturing, disciplining, dictating hour-long apology notes letter by letter, and listening to non-stop whining about "consequences".)
Hopephully this week will be better. . . hopephully.
Speaking of phoop. . .
calling your teacher names (without the h) is NOT phunny.
neither is hitting.
Needless to say, Isaac did not have a phun weekend.
(And neither did I - lecturing, disciplining, dictating hour-long apology notes letter by letter, and listening to non-stop whining about "consequences".)
Hopephully this week will be better. . . hopephully.
4 comments:
I love the notes he wrote! so phunny!
I always love your endings.
Those apology letters are hilarious. I mean, not fun to have to lecture about, dictate, or even write---but very funny as I sit here 800 miles away and read it.
Clayton is funny, that's for sure. Love his "something funny".
Oh, isn't that life. I love Clayton's humor. So serious, yet silly. Luke has come home with some really "funny" things from school , and I just don't know how long I can take his first-grade humor.
I love those letters. I also love Clayton's sense of humor. That cracks me up.
Post a Comment