Saturday, October 31, 2009

All For One And One For All!


"A Musketeer is like a pirate. But better than a pirate because Musketeers have swords and capes!" - Isaac


Ever since the boys found out they were getting a little sister and ever since they got swords at the Shakespeare Festival they have been dreaming of this Halloween. . . and honestly I could not imagine better suited costumes for my three little musketeers or my princess.

Aw, her majesty. . .

"On guard!"


Here's a clip of my Three Musketeers in action.




I love Isaac in this picture. . . always the thespian!




The kids with their loot.
(Hmmm. . .I'm noticing a trend in Clayton's candy choices)


Happy Halloween!

.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't think of more perfect costumes for your boys! Eliza makes a perfect little maiden.

Michelle said...

I am so impressed with your carving skills. Seriously, good job! What fun kids you have!

Sheralie said...

Classy costumes Emily. Great idea!

Jenny said...

I LOVE the costumes! Great pictures. I have to go look at all of them again. Thanks for posting. I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Mostly because Emily, you are an AMAZING mom, but partially because of Isaac riposte skills combined with Brigham's lack of parry skills, but the tenacity to stick in there even after a solid stab in the arm.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Why am I not surprised that your beautiful children are all dressed in coordinating costumes that are totally reflective of their personalities!? Only you, Emily can ALWAYS be such an amazing mom. Just PLEASE don't tell me that you sewed them up yourself. I mean, even the pumpkins are perfect. I may have to stop reading your blog. It is giving me a complex!

Emily said...

Oh pleeeeeeeezzz...

I wish those were cute hand-sewn costumes. Yeah, I wish I were THAT awesome!

Gina Rochelle said...

Cutest group ever! You are just as good at doing this girl thing as you are with the boys! Fun to see all the bows, skirts, and pink on this blog!