Friday, October 30, 2009

Death By Halloween Treats

Here's what we have consumed so far:
And it's not even Halloween yet - yikes!


Multiple packages of Oreos,
(Oh. . . yeah. . .)


Decadent Carmel-Candy-Coated Apples,

Three batches of Monster Munch,

We did give a teensy tinsy bit away. . .
48 Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins,

Even better.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting,
mmmmmm. . .

Lots of pre-Trick-Or-Treat Candy,
(you know, for practicing up for the big day)
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds,


And about 12 bags of these:

Thanks to Nate's sister, Sara, for tempting us with all your yummy recipes. What would Halloween be without you??
(um, skinnier - maybe?)
So thanks for being my cooking lifeline. Nate and the kids praise your name around here. . .and your blog.

. . .

And now we're off to our Halloween parties this weekend!
(to eat even more treats)

Hope your Halloween has been just as sweet. . .

.

4 comments:

Pete said...

Wow you guys take Halloween pretty seriously.

Allison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Brigham's Jack-o-lantern song, especially the end where he asks if you were scared, ha ha ha. Also, all your treats look awesome. I love Nate's sister's website too, I get all my good treat ideas from there!

Jenny said...

This is why I love any holiday with you Emily, because you make the time to make good treats. I'm sad it will be awhile before I get to eat them. I love the video of Brigham, and Eliza is a pretty cute little pumpkin. Happy Halloween to your family!

Sheralie said...

I thought you just had a baby. How did you do all this? I am impressed. Again.