Thursday, March 4, 2010

Purplicious

Eliza is 5 months today. Has it really been five months?
And yet I can't even imagine a single day without her and those big brown beautiful eyes. Those eyes that somehow make everything right in the world.

Everyone loves Eliza. A little girl from school was showing her mom a drawing of her family. Next to herself she had drawn an extra little person with a purple bow. When her mother asked her who it was she said, "It's baby Eliza". We moms had quite the chuckle. But when Isaac saw the picture, he didn't think it was funny. He lectured the little girl right there and then about whose baby sister was whose.


And we're so glad she's ours.


Besides being completely and utterly adorable. . . Eliza also rolls, eats rice cereal (grudgingly), and has discovered her toes!




Here is a little snippet of a conversation with (4-month-old) Eliza.
She is all baby!



We love you beautiful girl!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Nate commented this morning as he was holding Eliza before leaving for work that her eyes are as big as his. And they are!

Allison said...

She is so pretty, and she does have the biggest beautiful brown eyes. She is getting so old, I can't believe it. I wish we could see her (and all of you guys).

By the way, happy birthday yesterday Nate!

Mandy and Brian said...

A Happy Birthday Nate from me as well, and Eliza is so darling! She just looks so feminine and sweet, it makes me want to kiss her and tickle her and make her giggle. We miss you!

Jenny said...

I can't get enough of the pictures of Eliza. I just want to hold her and kiss her. I hope all is well with you guys. Happy Birthday Nate!