Eliza fell and scraped her lip. It swelled up and eventually scabbed over.
For the next couple days I couldn't understand why everywhere I went people would stop to tell me, "you're daughter is so pretty. . . is she wearing make-up?" Who asks that about a one-year-old? But after two people right in a row at the grocery store asked me if she was wearing lipstick, I finally took a good look her. Wow - Hollywood, here she comes! Yep, that bright red scab and puffy lip really did make her look like quite the glamor girl.But as far as beauty goes, just so you know, Eliza's is all natural (scab and everything).
And I'm hoping to keep it that way. . .
at least for the next 16 years.
.
2 comments:
She really does look like that lipstick model at the top. Oh beautiful Eliza. I hope her lip feels better.
Poor little girl! She is always darling, but you are right about the "lipstick", she is model worthy.
Post a Comment