One of the best things about visiting Utah is visiting all our grandparents (who lucky for us, all live within a short drive of each other!). It is fun for my kids to see them and get to know them. My boys each have memories of Pop and Mommy Cannon, Grandpa Clay, and Grandpa Jack who have all since passed away. I am glad they will also have good memories of my Grandma Joycie (who doesn't seem a day older than when I was kid), Nate's Grandma Norma (who is still as just classy as ever and who I can always count on to recommend new great books and recipes), and his Grandma Nina (who still quilts and reads Hugh Nibley and always gives the children beanie baby stuffed animals when they come.) We love visiting our grandmas!
Anyone know what those stacks of boxes are in the background? Our favorite thing in all the world: Player Piano Music. My grandma might be the only person alive who still owns a fully functioning player piano. She even has Star Wars Music.
that looks kind of like this. . .
I love this picture of Lydia with Grandma Norma. Grandma's always have the magic touch with babies. . .
Ha - I wish I had the magic touch. . .
Grandma Nina has it too. . .
See how happy Lydia is to see her great grandmothers?
We are so grateful for all the amazing grandparents in our lives. Thank you for your legacy. . . and for letting us bombard your homes every year.
We love you!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment