I'm in love with purple. Trina gave this little dress to Eliza - back when I thought I was in love with pink. Now Lydia is finally big enough to wear it. And I love it even more - the second time around.
Lydia is almost 6 months old now and much less of a screamer (thankfully). She smiles and squeals and is just starting to roll. She loves standing (with support) and prefers to be held facing outward - so she can watch the world. She loves being the center of attention and will break into a smile - eyes sparkling - if you even catch her glance from across the room. She is irresistible. I never knew cheeks and heads and toes could be kissed so much. Lydia is definitely loved around here. The last six months have been kind of a blur and yet I can't imagine life without sweet Liddy. Time is so funny that way.
"And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshiped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened. And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought us, saying, If ye have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house, and abide there."
Acts 16:14-15
.
2 comments:
Just beautiful! Beautiful baby, beautiful scripture, beautiful dress. She is getting so big. I miss you and the kids Emily!
Now you know where she got her name!
Post a Comment