Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Parties

December as always has been a month of parties. And we love them all! We especially look forward every year to a party with Nate's office at one of the partner's houses. The boys talk about the tractor rides, horses, and zip line all year long. And I always enjoy catching up with people I only see at office events and wish I saw more often. The ranch-style food (venison chili and corn salad) is legendary.
Here are a few pictures from the party:
Aw, love those brown eyes. . .














footage of Clayton on the zip line:


In the same day, we raced from the office Christmas party to the Ward Christmas party and got stuck in traffic for several hours in between - causing me to panic since I was participating/in charge of most of the program portion of the party. Luckily we made it just in time. We missed the food (which Nate spent all morning at Costco buying) and Santa (which worried the kids). But we made it for the program and clean-up. Hooray! We love our ward.
And we were so happy to see our friends.Here are a few more pictures. . .








The kids also had fun at a birthday party this month. With tug-o-wars and a game of capture the crown, there was nothing "princess" about this Rapunzel party. My boys had a blast.

And of course we couldn't miss the Kindergarten Christmas party. Is there anything better than kindergarten? The crafts, songs, friends, goodies - I love it all!

Eliza can't wait to go to kindergarten (in four years!)
Someone handed her a chocolate on the way out. It managed to get on everything.

We love Christmas parties!
.

No comments: