Monday, December 19, 2011

Picture A Christmas

The Primary children performed their Nativity program at the retirement home again this year. My boys were the three wise men (although one definitely acted more wise than the other two grrr).
And despite the misbehavior every yer of my own children, these dear people still love when we come.
They even sang along.I had a few of the kids (and teachers) play instruments which turned out to be more complicated than I imagined (getting a group of beginners to play all together is harder than you think!) But in the end (after lots of extra practicing) it came together and I'm glad they had the chance to perform.
I handed my camera to a friend. I'm glad she thought to take a picture of the program because I ran out of extra copies. I love the artwork.
Three wise men. Two angels. And two shepherd girls.
All ready for the performance.
The children enjoyed shaking hands and talking with the people there.
Who, in turn (unauthorized I'm sure) started giving them the fresh flower arrangements from the table.
The Primary children also performed at the ward Christmas party as always.
Here's a little footage:



Once again, this is one of the many reasons I love primary!

.

No comments: