This was the reason I really wanted to go to Disney World. I had never been to the Epcot Center. But I knew I would love it. Everyone I asked about it said the same thing, "Oh, you'll love Epcot, Emily. But your kids won't." Turns out we all loved it. We hit the Nemo ride and Innovations then headed straight for the countries where we spent the rest of the day.
Eliza got to meet her favorite Disney Princess - Belle. It's the only Disney Princess she even knew so we were lucky to catch a glimpse of her at Epcot.
We found a restaurant meant for kids - with tables to spare. Something we could never find with the crowds at Disney World.
We loved the German village (think: chocolate!) and Norway with the Viking Ship (and swords!). But the boys fell in love with America! What can I say? We are so patriotic.

The boys wore their Revolutionary hats for the rest of the day - drawing smiles and attention wherever we went.
Brig found a "pet" at Epcot.
The gardens and flowers were also spectacular. We loved Epcot!

















No comments:
Post a Comment