Friday, April 11, 2014

Brigham's Hedgamin Franklin Sequel . . . about Bartok

Brigham wrote a sequel to his Hedgamin Franklin book for his 2nd Grade Research Project. He used pretty much the same format as his 1st Grade Research Project.  Do you see a trend coming????  The assignment, despite what it looks like, was to research a famous person.  He picked Bartok. (Honest. I had nothing-nothing to do with it.)  And he wrote a book about a hedgehog.  Again.  I'm sure the world is thinking (as I was last month when he started working on this), "But what on earth do hedgehogs have to do with Bartok?"  Read on world! Brig totally made this work.  On Tuesday he'll dress up like Bartok and present this project at the 2nd Grade Knowledge Fest where he'll also perform a handful of piano pieces by the famous composer.  Here's the link to purchase a copy of this book: http://www.prestophoto.com/bookstore/162197-Bartok-Book-Designer-Photo-Book
































1 comment:

Jessica McKay said...

He/You did it! This totally works. I was doubtful that Hedgamin had anything to do with Bartok. I am now a believer. Way to go!