Brig finished a great season of baseball this year. Go Bats! Here are a few pictures of him in action and a highlight video. This kid sure loves this game. I'm glad he had the chance to play this year. We all had a great time watching him and cheering for his team. Good times at the ballpark!
These two best buds were happy to play on the same team.
Up to bat. (wearing his church belt.)
Catcher.
In the dugout.
Playing first.
Running to first.
The source of his constant orange mustache.
Racing home!
Up to bat. (wearing no belt)
He's ready. I love the concentration here.
And while Brigham was playing baseball the girls were playing. . .
In the dirt.
Ring around the rosies.
And "puppies".
Here is Eliza helping Lydia after a fall. She's such a great big sister. I'm glad to have captured this sweet moment.
My mom was even in town to catch a few games.
At the end of the season the team got together for a pool party and trophys. It just doesn't get any better than this!
Way to go, Brig on an awesome season!
We are so proud of you.




























1 comment:
You have some awesome pictures here! I love all of the baseball memories. It was a great season.
Post a Comment