Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Road Trip 2012

Am I the blogging maniac or what?  I finally finished last year's road trip, which included the most important event of the year - Isaac's baptism.  Here are the links to the posts which I backdated.  Now I can finally, FINALLY have my 2012 Blog Book printed.  Whew.

What a perfectly wonderful day for a perfectly amazing kid.  We sure love our Isaac! Sword of the Spirit pictures with Grandpa Tim - love these.

"where seldom is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day." Pictures from the ranch - our own "Home on the Range" 

Pictures of This is The Place Park (where Isaac faces off with a turkey) Jenny's house, Autumn's house, Temple Square, and the Church History Museum.

We were able to visit all our grandmothers: Grandma Joycie, Grandma Nina, and Grandma Norma.  How we love our Grandmas!

The Alpine Slides (awesome video here), The Park City Mining Museum, and the Family History Center on Main Street.

One of the most beautiful places on earth.  Nate and the boys had quite an adventure crossing the falls on foot.

We pulled handcarts, toured the blacksmith's shop and visitor's center, and rested in the shade on our drive through Wyoming.  A very inspiring place.

Now we can all say, "Been there.  Done that."

Pictures from the road. Plus a cool video of some even cooler scenery.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just ordered my 2012 Blog Book! It'll be here before school starts. Woohoo - only 8 months late!